Skip to content
- Shrestha R, Wen Y-T, Tsai R-K. Effective differentiation and biological characterization of retinal pigment epithelium derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells. Current Eye Research. 2020.
- Shrestha R, Wen Y-T, Tsai R-K. Generation of hiPSC line TCIERi001-A from normal human epidermal keratinocytes. Stem Cell Research. 2019; 41:101590.
- Shrestha R, Wen Y-T, Tsai R-K. Induced pluripotent stem cells and derivative photoreceptor precursors as therapeutic cells for retinal degenerations. Tzu Chi Medical Journal. 2019.
- Shrestha R, Wen Y-T, Tsai R-K. Differentiation, characterization, and transplantation of hiPSC-derived retinal pigment epithelial (RPE) cells in retinal degenerative RCS rats. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 2019.
- Khadka K, Shrestha R*, Pandit S, Pandit R, Bastola A. Late response of antiretroviral therapy in an HIV-1-infected patient due to Hepatitis B and C coinfections: the first case report in Nepal. Case Reports in Medicine. 2019; 2070973:6.
- Shrestha R, Wen Y-T, Ding D-C, Tsai R-K. Aberrant hiPSCs-derived from human keratinocytes differentiates into 3D retinal organoids that acquire mature photoreceptors. Cells. 2019; 8(1):36.
- Shrestha R, Palat A, Punnoose A M, Joshi S, Ponraju D, and F D Paul Solomon. Electrospun cellulose acetate phthalate nanofibrous scaffolds fabricated using novel solvent combinations biocompatible for primary chondrocytes and neurons. Tissue and Cell. 2016; 48(6):634-643.
- Shrestha R, Khadka S, Wagle SR, Sapkota A. Detection of latent HIV-1 infection and drug-resistant mutation testing in Nepal: HIV-1 env V3 DNA sequence and RT Gene (M184V) mutation. Nepal Journal of Biotechnology. 2016; 4(1):18-25.
- Shrestha R, Palat A, Anbarasan S, and F D Paul Solomon. Variation in growth pattern and morphological appearance of primary monolayer cultures of chondrocytes and neural cells isolated from the chick embryo at different stages. Acta Medica International. 2015 2(2): 61-67.
Online News Portal Publications
- Rupendra Shrestha, November 30th, 2018. First genetically engineered babies dade in china: lulu and nana. Science and Technology, Nature Khabar.
- Rupendra Shrestha, July 17th, 2017. First 3D structures of active DNA: update on world DNA day. Science and Technology, Nature Khabar.
- Rupendra Shrestha, April 25th, 2017. DNA data storage: movie encoded in the genomes of living bacteria. Science and Technology, Nature Khabar.
- Rupendra Shrestha, April 15th, 2017. World’s first baby with three genetic parents: DNA breakthrough. Science and Technology, Nature Khabar.
- Rupendra Shrestha, April 11th, 2017. Molecular genetic testing: prominence and facilities in Nepal. Science and Technology, Nature Khabar.