Skip to content
- Shrestha R. Induced pluripotent stem cells are Japanese brand sources for therapeutic cells to pretrial clinical research. Progress in Stem Cell. 2020; 7:296-303
- Shrestha R, Wen Y-T, Tsai R-K. Effective differentiation and biological characterization of retinal pigment epithelium derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells. Current Eye Research. 2020;45:1155-1167.
- Shrestha R, Wen Y-T, Tsai R-K. Generation of hiPSC line TCIERi001-A from normal human epidermal keratinocytes. Stem Cell Research. 2019; 41:101590.
- Shrestha R, Wen Y-T, Tsai R-K. Induced pluripotent stem cells and derivative photoreceptor precursors as therapeutic cells for retinal degenerations. Tzu Chi Medical Journal. 2019; 32:101-112
- Shrestha R, Wen Y-T, Tsai R-K. Differentiation, characterization, and transplantation of hiPSC-derived retinal pigment epithelial (RPE) cells in retinal degenerative RCS rats. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 2019.
- Khadka K, Shrestha R*, Pandit S, Pandit R, Bastola A. Late response of antiretroviral therapy in an HIV-1-infected patient due to Hepatitis B and C coinfections: the first case report in Nepal. Case Reports in Medicine. 2019; 2070973:6.
- Shrestha R, Wen Y-T, Ding D-C, Tsai R-K. Aberrant hiPSCs-derived from human keratinocytes differentiates into 3D retinal organoids that acquire mature photoreceptors. Cells. 2019; 8:E36.
- Shrestha R, Palat A, Punnoose A M, Joshi S, Ponraju D, and F D Paul Solomon. Electrospun cellulose acetate phthalate nanofibrous scaffolds fabricated using novel solvent combinations biocompatible for primary chondrocytes and neurons. Tissue and Cell. 2016; 48:634-643.
- Shrestha R, Khadka S, Wagle SR, Sapkota A. Detection of latent HIV-1 infection and drug-resistant mutation testing in Nepal: HIV-1 env V3 DNA sequence and RT Gene (M184V) mutation. Nepal Journal of Biotechnology. 2016; 4:18-25.
- Shrestha R, Palat A, Anbarasan S, and F D Paul Solomon. Variation in growth pattern and morphological appearance of primary monolayer cultures of chondrocytes and neural cells isolated from the chick embryo at different stages. Acta Medica International. 2015 2: 61-67.
Online News Portal Publications
- Rupendra Shrestha, April 9th, 2020. COVID-19: 50 Facts for Nepal. Disaster, Nature Khabar.
- Rupendra Shrestha, November 30th, 2018. First genetically engineered babies dade in china: lulu and nana. Science and Technology, Nature Khabar.
- Rupendra Shrestha, July 17th, 2017. First 3D structures of active DNA: update on world DNA day. Science and Technology, Nature Khabar.
- Rupendra Shrestha, April 25th, 2017. DNA data storage: movie encoded in the genomes of living bacteria. Science and Technology, Nature Khabar.
- Rupendra Shrestha, April 15th, 2017. World’s first baby with three genetic parents: DNA breakthrough. Science and Technology, Nature Khabar.
- Rupendra Shrestha, April 11th, 2017. Molecular genetic testing: prominence and facilities in Nepal. Science and Technology, Nature Khabar.